New blog, new day…new CONTEST!
Today, let’s celebrate the launching of the new ship…errr….blog PiratePunk!
Okay, let’s talk… CONTEST!
A funny thing happened between my book’s journey from e-book to print book.
My Kraken tentacle disappeared. (These things happen when dealing with the real world.)
So, making the best of a sad situation, I put it to you… Where did the Kraken go?
1) He’s in Scotland, wooing Nessie
2) He’s outside the Mines of Moria at Gandalf’s request, fighting off the menace in the waters
3) Sharing rum with the monster in the lake at Hogwarts
4) ? Your best guess?
How to enter the contest?
1) Comment here and pick an option, or create your own.
2) Do to FB deciding it didn’t like contests posted and tracked on their site…don’t enter on FB. Like my page if you want to, it isn’t a requirement. Feel free to chat about where you think the kraken went on my FB wall… It isn’t official, but I’ll track your comment…
3) Find me on any blog I guest at during the month of May and tell me your option. (Be sure to leave an e-mail address in the comment section.)
Prizes? 1st prize is…!
At the end of the contest, I will give away a Sony Pocket Reader.
Every now and then, I’ll pick an entry and award something interesting. Free books, pirate perch hats, kraken jewelry! Pic of perch hats
2nd Prize is a kraken parasol.
3rd prize is a Betsy Johnson octopus ring.
Contest ends on May 31st, 2011…at midnight, Pacific Standard Time. I will announce the winner on June 1st, 2011.
Now, let’s see some options!